Greetings friends, before reading this blog post, “How to get an International Driver’s Permit (IDP), and how to Travel without a Driver’s License – Your Right to Travel,” please familiar yourself some with the subject by watching Dane Calloway’s YouTube Video, “Untold Truth about not needing a driver’s license to Travel throughout America.” I shared his video because some of you all love Dane Calloway. Well, Dane is absolutely right and there is even US Supreme Court Case law on this topic, well as far as your God Given Right to Travel goes. Here is some law on this Right to Travel topic:

  • According to the 49 USC Section 31301, only people who are engaged in commerce need a driver’s license. A Commercial Motor Vehicle is for commerce and for employers who are paying drivers’ wages. The affiant doesn’t qualify for a driver’s license, according to the said United States Codes, and therefore, he doesn’t have or need a driver’s license.


  • Shapiro vs. Thomas, 394 U.S. 618 April 21, 1969. “Further, the right to travel by private conveyance for private purposes upon the common way cannot be infringed. No license or permission is required for travel when such travel is not for the purpose of commercial profit or gain on the open highways operating under license in commerce.” Murdock v. Penn, 319 U.S. 105, (1943) “No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it.”


  • “The privilege of using the streets and highways by the operation of motor carriers for hire can be acquired only by permission or license from the state or its political subdivision.” (See Black’s Law Dictionary, 5th Page 830.

Friends, as you can see, the law is clear that you do not need a Driver’s License when traveling in an automobile for recreational use. The key to the Fraud is understanding wordplay or legalise, because Motor Vehicle, according to title 49 USC Section 31301,  is for commerce and for employers who are paying drivers’ wages. They classified our automobiles as “Motor Vehicles” to take away our God given right to Travel, in which you don’t need any permission (a license to do commercial business) to travel. Well, this was all done for control and to Tax the citizens (subjects).

How do we get back our God given Right to Travel? Well, you can do it several ways, it’s just that I prefer to do it safely with an International Driver’s Permit (IDP), which is recognized by the UNITED NATIONS and issued by the Pan American Travel Association (PATA). The IDP is good for 4 years and it is recognized in over 200 Countries. The IDP is a very powerful form of ID to have, because it rebuts the presumption that you are a US citizen (subject) by placing you under an International status with an International form of ID that is coming from a sovereign authority.

You will also need a Affidavit or a Declaration, invoking your right to Travel, because the Truth is expressed in the form of an affidavit and “the Written word lasts forever, while the spoken word goes out the window” ~ole saying. Also, by you filing an Affidavit you are putting the proper authorities on Notice of your God given Right to Travel, and you are giving them a written contract (Affidavit), if they don’t rebutt it, that Affidavit will become truth in commerce. I provide you with a well written, “Affidavit to Invoke your Right to Travel,” the IDP application, and instructions on how to prepare and apply the IDP and the Affidavit, all for only $100.00 US dollars, so this is truly an Amazing offer and you can get it right Now: I hope you enjoyed and I hope this post helps those that are have driving issues. Thanks for your time. Peace.